Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

in June jersey went to the zoo.

and oh, I continuously (and enthusiastically) sang the Peter Paul and Mary song "we're goin' to the zoo zoo zoo, how about you, you, you?" all the way from Florida Ave to the DC zoo.

Not that the mimosa disguised in my coffee cup had ANYTHING to do with it.

Well, it was  my bestie's 31st birthday, so clearly it had to be celebrated in style.

And so we were sure to see the lions and tigers and bears... but not before seeing signs like.. this.







And then there were elephants..


but the tiger is MY favorite..
listen to that crazy roar!





and of course, the lion..


it was a good birthday, i think :)

I absolutely cannot believe my 28th is fast approaching. *&$%#

2 years to 30 and I better make it fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment