Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

grump.


i finally got my hair cut the other night. i was starting to look a bit shaggy, so by referral i went to a salon called Lutfi's. (???) anyway, my stylist was not only a hairy giant male, but he did not speak a single word of english! ::red flaaag::
okay, i'm exaggerating. he spoke maybe four words.. how much to cut? i tried to show him without actually speaking too much because it seemed obvious he wouldn't understand anything i would say. instead of pulling out scissors, he pulled out a giant razor. this should have sent me out the door screaming, but being the naive moron that i am, i sat in my chair wide-eyed and mouth open. he continued to cut randomly around my head until the back layers were even shorter than my bangs!! i kept saying no no, stop please but it was like i was in a nightmare and he didn't hear me, so he kept cutting. so i thought okay, maybe it doesn't look so bad when it's dry.
....WRONG.
for the first time in my short life, i now have a mullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment