Pages

Monday, July 31, 2006

family.


well, the highlight of my weekend was spending time with my nieces and seeing my gram cracker. i had the opportunity of listening to my mother and grams constantly interrupt each other, correct each other, and go off on tangents mainly concerning the overwhelming motivation to lose weight with the weightwatchers diet. i listened to them count neverending points and argue about what kind of food is better for you, where should we go to eat, did i eat enough veggies today? BAH. we went out for birthday dinners twice, since my birthday is next month (and my family is weird like that). and my mother gave me an apron with grapes all over it. now, i know the two burning questions killing you in the back of your brain and the answers are:
YES. i will use it!
no, i'm not taking a picture in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment