Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2006

oh dear.


well, as i woke up this morning i realized i have these terrible awful no good horrible roots that must be dyed immediately to match the rest of my actual hair. luckily, i had an extra box of dark auburn color to apply immediately. I did my best to saturate every strand of hair (along with every tile in the bathroom), set the timer and hoped for the best.
it took a good thirty-seven minutes to rinse all the color out when i suddenly realized that my hair look orange. "ohhh crap." crap is hardly the half of it. I was suddenly having flashbacks to the time i worked in a salon and they somehow coerced me into striping my hair pink. PINK! of all colors.. if you know me at all, you would know that i hate pink. i'm shocked and horrified and really, i have no idea what else to say.. except
i am on my way over to walmart..
right. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment