Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

musings



sometimes i find myself thinking why i am where i am right now. .. and exactly where i'm going with this. I think i have too many interests because i'm constantly thinking of what else i could be doing or what else i'd like to get a degree in or what other career would i like to be successful in. Yes, i do love my job right now and would love to move up in this company. I love the group of people i work with and would like to stay here for a long period of time. but i can't help but want other things, too. I would love to finish my certificate in massage therapy, go back to my own music again and one day record something of my own. I would love to be successful in performing and have even thought about dabbling in teaching. I would love to do everything and somehow i feel like i should be able to multitask everything. .the truth is, i've barely settled in to being comfortable with just one thing. i'm not really going anywhere with this- just thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment